Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Saying 'Good-bye' to "Frosty Friends"!

Good morning!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN ORDER OUT OF THE HOLIDAY CATALOG!!!  IF you want something that isn't being carried over- be sure to order it today!!!

Today we will be saying good-bye to 'Frosty Friends'!  Those of you that know me- know that I love snowmen & snowflakes & this set has been a favorite of mine out of the Holiday Catalog.  Infact there are several products out of the Holiday Catalog that I'm going to miss!!

'Frosty Friends' & 'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake & Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Accent Bigz Clear die, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Ribbon Slides, Basic Rhinestones.
Isn't this box cute!!  
It just takes 2 sheets of card stock & a little piece for the lid.
I made several of these boxes for gifts.
 
Today is the last day of Christmas break.
I have to run to town for some errands.
I hope to get some stamping done for my upcoming workshops I have this next week!
The twins will be back tomorrow.
Brayden was here all day yesterday- which I so enjoyed!!
Deke is in the office today- so I'm home alone & to stamp!

BUT- I woke up with a terrible migraine this morning.
I took some meds, but my eyeballs feel like they could pop out- not good!
It is getting a little better- so pray the meds are working.
I haven't had a bad migraine for a long time.
I use to get them all of the time when I worked at the County Attorney's Office.

I hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment