Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Good morning!
YIPEE!!!
Sale-a-bration (SAB) is only a few days away!!

Here is a card made with one of the NEW Sale-a-bration (SAB) sets that you can start earning next Tuesday, 01/22/13.
I really like this set.
'Patterned Occasions'
cs:  Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper
ink:  Sahara Sand
supplies:  Sycamore Street Ribbon (& button) Bundle- (Midnight Muse color),
Small Heart punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, glue dot, dimensionals
I got my hair cut last night & really think I'm going to like it!
I sure needed it done.

 I'm off to work on finishing getting orders bagged to deliver to my IC group (& along the way) tonight.
Will finish up on it when the twins take their nap.

I have my "Glitter Gals" Group downline meeting on Saturday & haven't had time to even start getting ready for that- so hope to get to stamp some tonight when I get home.
Tomorrow night I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping...
BUT I'm sure looking forward to getting together with the group & stamping all day!
We are all swapping & bringing shoe box swaps- so we'll leave with tons of new ideas.

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment