Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

It's a 'Number of Years'!

Check out this cute card that my demonstrator friend Sandy Carlson made & sent to me for my birthday back in February!  I LOVE IT!  And the colors she chose are perfect- Blushing Bride & Mint Macaron. 

Check out this stamp set in the Occasions Catalog on page 11.  And be sure to notice the sample on pg. 10 that is similar to this. 


This is a really cool stamp set that you can use to personalize for whatever year you are needing to make a card for.  

It is awesome that this stamp set has coordinating framelits that go with it!!  I always love it when Stampin' Up! designs coordinating sets & framelits.  And you can save 15% when you buy this stamp set & framelits together in a bundle!!  


++++++
Yesterday was another beautiful day out!!  We had warmer temps & a little wind- but it was great & the boys had fun playing outside!  We are so happy to see some nice spring days.  I picked up sticks in our yard for about 1 1/2 hours again yesterday morning while the boys played.  And I'm still not done picking them up yet.....will work on them again on Monday if the weather permits.  

Last night Deke, Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Masen went racing.  Nathan got wrecked in his heat, but the guys got things fixed & he ended up getting 7th in the main.  Luckily he wasn't hurt.  I hope the car wasn't hurt too bad. 

I went to watch Brody & Drake play soccer last evening.  It was fun & they did good!  I then came back home & burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.

This morning I'm up early to get my walk in & will then spend my day/night stamping- other than running to town to watch the boys' soccer games- I will be a stamping fool today.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment