Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Here is another Botanicals Framelits card!

Here is another fun fold card & I used the awesome Botanicals Framelits again.   

I have already shared a few cards I've made similar to this card, using this same fun fold last summer. 

You can see those cards by clicking on the 3 different links below-
CLICK HERE!
CLICK HERE! 
CLICK HERE! 

stamp set:  'And Many More' card stock:  Hello Honey, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, designer paper:  Botancial Garden ink:  Cajun Craze other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Botancial Builder Framelits, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Word Window Punch, Paper Snips

This is one of the cards everyone joining me at my Spring Fling got to make.  
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  We ran errands all morning.  It rained & wasn't nice enough to play outside.  

Last night when the boys went home I went & got my hair all cut off short again.  Deke went along with me & we ran to Tanger Outlet Mall to get him some new dress clothes to wear to all of his meetings.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & spend the morning in the office at the courthouse.  I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  Hopefully the weather will be nice enough that they can play outside today.  

Tonight we are all planning to go racing & cheer on Nathan.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment