Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

A CUTE pop up card!!

Oh my.....I just love this fun pop up card!  This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my April monthly classes got to make last week!

Aren't these little balloons just so stinkin' cute!  I just love punches!!  They are from the Party Punch Pack. 
And if you look really closely at the bottom of this Real Red card stock on the front/bottom of this card- you can see that I used the Confetti Textured Embossing Folder on it. 

When you open up the front flap on the card- look at what you see on the inside!!  This little cake & message pops up out of this little pocket!

stamp set:  'Party Wishes'
card stock:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
designer paper:  Brights 12x12 Designer Series Paper Stack- Daffodil Delight, Real Red & Tempting Turqouise
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Tempting Turqouise
marker:  Daffodil Delight  (to color directly on the candles on the top of the cake shown here)
other:  Big Shot, Confetti Embossing Folder, Party Punch Pack (small Balloon), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton ribbon, White Gel Pen (for the strings on the balloons), Tear & Tape Adhesive

Measurements:
*Tempting Turquoise:
-5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
-4 1/4 x 1 3/4"
*Real Red:
-4 x 11"- score at 3 1/2" & 8 3/4"
*Whisper White:
-5 x 2 3/4"- score at 3/4"
4 1/4 x 1 1/2"
++++++
Long day/night yesterday!!  I was just beat when I got in last night from the farm.  I worked on a little stamping stuff & called it a night.

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys & spend my day with them.   Tonight the twins have a soccer game that I'll go to.  Nathan is racing, so Deke will be going with him & his family to the races.  When I get home from the soccer game I'll burn the midnight oil stamping!!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment