Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

A CUTE card with 'A Nice Cuppa'!

Here is another fun fold card that I created for my April monthly classes!  I used the cool set- 'A Nice Cuppa' for it.   This card would be great Mother's Day or you could use it for any occasion to send to a (girl) friend.
stamp set:  'A Nice Cuppa'
card stock:  Vellum, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, 
designer paper:  Have a Cuppa
ink:  Wisteria Wonder
other:  Cups & Kettle Framelits, Bit Shot, Magnetic Platform, Circle Collection Framelits, Hearts Border Punch, Tea Lace Doilies, Wisteria Wonder 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Tear & Tape Adhesive
Check out the fun fold!  This is from the back side.

Measurements-  Wisteria Wonder- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"- using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool= score at 4 1/4'; make a quarter of a turn, using the diagonal score plate- score at 2 3/4" on both ends, meeting in the middle.  
 Fold up on the diagonal scores so that the points meet in the center front of the card.  



+++++
The boys & I had a fun day yesterday.  We are ready for warmer temps though, so we can go outside to play!!  This darn cold & strong winds have been terrible!

Last night I had a great group that came to stamp with me!!  We all had a good time!!!  I am glad everyone joined me!

When everyone left last night I got the house & tables all picked up again, so that I'm ready for my next stamp class I have here at our home in this morning.  Then I took food & went out to the field to ride in the tractor with Deke for awhile so that we could catch up on each others days.  He worked until wee hours this morning.  I came in about 12:50 & was ready for bed. 

This morning I'm looking forward to stamping with everyone joining me here at our home for my class.  

At noon the twins (Brody & Drake) have a soccer game, so we'll bundle up good & run to town to watch them play.  Then tonight we are all going to West Liberty to the races to cheer on Nathan!  So today is going to be a long & busy day!!  

Tomorrow morning bright & early I'll be heading out to stamp again for the day!  I'll be having a class in the morning & a class in the afternoon too.  Cheryl & Becky are my hostesses!!  Woo hoo!!  

On my way home I'm going to stop & visit my dear friend Judy for a few minutes too!  I can't wait to see her. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment