Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Santa is on his way......

Here is a cute card made with the set- 'A Cozy Christmas'.  Check out Santa & his reindeer.....they are on there way!  This was a card that someone at Founders shared in our hospitality room.  I love the detail on it.  The bright moon, the red home, the designer paper, washi tape & big button!  This showcases alot of product in the outgoing Holiday Catalog!  
+++++++

I helped Deke outside with the piggies yesterday morning.  I then spent the rest of the day trying to catch up on my SU! things.  I had hoped to get to "play" with some new products.  I did use a new Sale-a-bration stamp set & made a cute & simple Anniversary card for Amanda & Steve.  As yesterday was their 7th Anniversary!  Wow- they are a very special couple and we couldn't be more proud of them!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & he'll head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up my boys.  Trey is still sick.  And now Masen is too!  Gosh.....we just can't win around here.  I think Brody is the only one left now to get sick.  But first the rest of everyone needs to get healthy.  Wow- what a whirl wind we've had the past month with sickness.  

I hope to work on more SU! bookwork & hopefully get to stamp some tonight......

Wishing you a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment