Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I have a "whole latte love" for this stamp set!

Ok.....I hope you don't get tired of seeing cards that I have created with this stamp set.  This is my favorite Sale-a-bration set.  I love it!!

'Patterned Occasions' (SAB)
cs:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Real Red & Chocolate Chip
Parker's Patterns Designer Paper
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Soda Pop Top (flattened in the Big Shot), Small Heart punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Word Window punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Piercing mat, dimensionals, glue dots, 3/8" Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
 This is a shadow box card.
 Cute huh!

This is one of the cards that I did for my shoe box swap at my downline meeting.

More than likely I'll be going to Manda's this morning to stay with the boys.
Our gravel roads aren't the best & she has an early meeting.
I hate to see her take them out in the cold & worry about her going into the ditch.
Thankfully we have a great maintainer guy though & he has already been over our roads this morning.  
The school is doing a 2 hour delay today too- which I'm glad.

I hope you have a fabulous day!
Safe travels & stay warm!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment