Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Stampin' Up! Darling Donkeys

Today's post is short & sweet.
As I am buried in working on tax stuff this weekend & PRAY that I get it all done.
 
I think this donkey is just sooo cute!
He makes me smile!
This is a card I made last night real quick for today's post.
I used the 'Darling Donkeys' stamp set!
 
This donkey is suppose to have a rose in his mouth- but I cut it off.
I wanted him to have a string for the balloon in it instead. 
Here are all of the supplies & measurements I used to make this card, 
so that you can make it too!
 
stamp set:  'Darling Donkeys'- Sale-a-bration set- FREE with a $50 product order
card stock:
  • Basic Gray- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2'- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Gray- 2 1/4 x 4
  • Basic Gray- 2 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Smoky Slate- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words & punch out with Classic Label Punch
  • Silver Foil-  1 3/4" strip- punch out balloon
designer paper:  Well Suited DSP- 2 x 3 3/4"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Smoky Slate; Light Flirty Flamingo
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder; Metallic Pearls (silver); Well Suited Twine Combo Pack (Basic Gray); Classic Label Punch; Balloon Bouquet Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; tear & tape (on back of balloon to attach twine)
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment