Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Stampin Up! Sweet Ice Cream Sneak Peek!

Oh my gosh......I have a super cute card to share with you today as a SNEAK PEEK!
I used LOTS of NEW products
 from the NEW 2021 Mini Spring Catalog that starts soon, on 1/5/2021!

You all know that I love punches!
Well, I used 2 NEW punches on this card.
Just check out this COOL NEW Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch
& coordinating the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set!
AND I also used the COOL NEW Double Oval Punch!

This is a fun dutch door fold card!
 It looks like this when it is opened up!
NOTE:  I will add a piece of Whisper White card stock that measures 2 1/4 x 3 3/4" 
to the inside of this card & stamp a sentiment on it.

And did you notice this awesome NEW Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder??
I just LOVE IT!
This is what my card looks like when it is opened a little & standing up!
Don't you like the "door" on the front!!
 
I have many different cards on my blog made with this fun dutch door fold.
You can click here to see one of my FAVORITE ONES!
Just do a google search on my blog from the Search This Blog link 
on the top right hand side.
Just type in dutch door fold to see some more of my cards using this fun fold.   

Did you notice how I used the NEW Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder 
on the ice cream scoop layers too! 
I think they look yummy!
As those of you that know me very well- you know that I love ice cream!
This is a totally Susie card & I hope you like it as much as I do!
 
Here are the measurements & supplies so that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'Sweet Ice Cream'- order starting on 1/5/2021
card stock:
  • Blushing Bride- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Blushing Bride- 2 3/4 x 8 1/2'- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half & attach directly onto the bottom of the card base.
  • Blushing Bride- 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Blushing Bride- 1 1/2" strip- punch out ice cream
  • Early Espresso- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card- emboss using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
  • Early Espresso- 2 1/2 x 4"
  • Early Espresso- 1 1/2" strip- punch out ice cream
  • Early Espresso- 1 1/2" strip- punch out scalloped Oval
  • Whisper White- 1 1/2" strip- punch out ice cream
  • Whisper White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words & punch out with Oval Punch
  • Whisper White- 2 1/4 x 3 3/4"- attach ice cream cone onto this 
  • Whisper White- 2 1/4 x 3 3/4"- can add this to the inside of the card & put a sentiment on it
  • Crumb Cake- 1 1/2" strip- punch out cone base
designer paper:  Snail Mail Designer Paper- 2 1/2 x 4"- order starting on 1/5/2021
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch-order starting on 1/5/2021; Blushing Bride 3//8" Metallic Ribbon- order starting on 1/5/2021; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder- order starting on 1/5/2021; Double Oval Punch- order starting on 1/5/2021; dimensionals; glue dots

Wishing you a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments: