Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Stampin' Up! Art Gallery

Wow- this is a gorgeous 2 step stamp set!!
It is so easy to do the 2 different shades in the flower with the stamps!
This stamp set is called- "Art Gallery" & can be found on page 34 in the Spring Mini Catalog.

This is a fun fold "dutch door" fold.
Check it out when it is opened up!!
It is fun!
I love it!
This is what I would put into the inside, so that you could have a sentiment 
PLUS have a place to sign it.
 
 This is clean, simple, yet elegant!!

Here are the measurements & supplies I used to make this card, so that you can make it too!
stamp set:  'Art Gallery'
card stock:
  • Basic Black-  4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half & attache to the card base
  • Basic Black- 1' strip- punch out scalloped oval
  • Basic Black- 3 x 4 1/4"
  • Highland Heather-1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with oval punch
  • Highland Heather- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card.  Embossing using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
  • Highland Heather- 2 3/4 x 4"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4"- stamp flower onto this
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4"- for inside of card to put greeting onto
designer paper:  Hydrangea Hill DSP- 2 1/2 x 4"
ink:  Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive, Memento
other:  Double Oval Punch; Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon; Wink of Stella; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

10 comments:

  1. I love this card ..it's beautiful. I'm definitely going to try the Dutch door. Thanks for sharing Susie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you like it!! Have fun making it!! Happy Stamping!! SUSIE

      Delete
  2. Great card - love the layout, the color and the best part is you have provided the cutting sizes and for that I say a big THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am glad that you like it!! I do too!! Yes- I post a new card on my blog each day! So be sure you look each day! And I always include all supplies & measurements, along with photos so that you can make it too!! I am glad that you like this. You are welcome!! Happy Stamping!!!

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful design for any floral image. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you attach the panel for the dutch door behind the purple layer on the front of the card base or did you attach it to the back of the card base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I placed the black panel directly on top of the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" black base. When you add the purple inside over it you can't see that it was added this way. NOTE: This is my preference, as that way it folds & lays so much better & isn't bulky. :)

      Delete