Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Oh Snap!

This is a fun card!
Check out the plaid crocodile!
I think he is adorable!
This is a fun z fold card & looks like this when it is standing up.

How did I get the plaid crocodile?
  • I stamped the crocodile onto the plaid DSP, using Memento ink.
  • And then cut him out with my scissors.  
  • Using my Stamparatus- I stamped the crocodile again onto a piece of 3 3/4 x 3 1/2" Basic White cardstock.
  • I colored the points on the crocodiles back with the Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker.
  • I then glued the cut out plaid (body) onto the stamped crocodile.
  • I added the small Matte Black Dots for his eyes.
 Here are the supplies & measurements so that you can make this card too!

stamp set:  'Oh Snap' (crocodile & words); 'Lots of Hearts' (vertical hearts)
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"- fold for card base
  • Real Red- 1" strip- punch out heart
  • Real Red- 1 1/2"strip- die cut scalloped circle
  • Real Red- 1/2 x 4 1/4"- stamp hearts
  • Basic White-3 1/2 x 3 3/4"- stamp crocodile onto this
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut circle
  • Garden Green- 3 3/4 x 4"
designer paper:  Berry Delightful DSP- 4x4"- stamp crocodile onto & cut out with scissors
This Berry Delightful DSP comes in a bundle with the Berry Blessings stamp set.  They are a Sale-a-bration product & you can get them for FREE with a $100 product order.
ink:  Memento & real Red
Stampin' Write Marker:  Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Tasteful Labels Dies (scalloped circle); Layering Circle Dies (circle); 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon; Kiss Punch (small heart); Matte Black Dots (for his eyes); dimensionals; glue dots; paper snips (scissors)
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. So darn cute, Susie!!! Love the croc and the special fold you did. Will DEFINITELY link to your card on my Pinterest page for great ideas!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete