Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Stampin' Up! Simple Stamping fun fold!

 
Last night I whipped up this fun card for today's post.
I was so excited, as I had just gotten my Sweet Little Valentine's Cards & More-
so I created with them!
Those of you that know me, know I am not good at coping things....
so here is an alternate card I made with this kit.
 This is the Sweet Little Valentines Card & More-
#154287= $10.00- pg. 16 in the Spring Mini Catalog.
It includes the supplies to make 10 cards.
They are note cards that are 4 1/4 x 3 1/4" when folded.
 
So I used them & made them into a traditional size card.
Just look what I did with them!
These are the 2 pieces I used.
I cut the card in half on the center line that divides them= 3 1/4 x 4 1/4".
The Petal Pink side I left at 3 1/4 x 4 1/4".
The ombre/stripped side I cut to be 2 3/4 x 4".
 I cut a piece of Melon Mambo card stock to 4 1/4 x 8 1/2"- 
scored at 5 1/2" for the card base.
And I combined the 'Happy Thoughts' stamp set with it!
This is what these pieces turned into!!
Isn't it a pretty card!
So fun & so easy!!
I just love it!
This is what it looks like when opened up.
I turned this into a totally Susie card!
So what do you think?
 
Here are the supplies & the measurements I used so that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'Happy Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Melon Mambo- 4 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 5 1/2"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Plus Sweet Little Valentines card kit pieces that  I cut down- 2 3/4 x 4"- stripped ombre piece; 3 1/4 x 4"
ink:  Melon Mambo
other: Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (White); Resin Hearts (White); dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment