Pages

Monday, January 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Punch

Yesterday I posted this photo! 
  I just love this monochromatic card, with the 'Corner Bouquet' stamp set!
And adding the dragonfly onto it- just completed it!
It is a little different fold, as you can see here!
I cut 1 1/4" off of bottom front of the card, 
so that the layered piece on the front hung down some.
 This is what it looks like when it is opened up!
Notice how I added a 1 x 4" strip of DSP along the bottom of the inside.
And this is what it look like from the front!
 
The words are from the 'A Touch of Ink' that is also a 
Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $100 order.
 
The green DSP patterns are from the Paper Blooms DSP- 
that is a Sale-a-bration choice you can get for FREE with a $50 order.

This is a totally Susie card & I love it!
I hope you do too!

Here are the supplies & measurements I used so that you can make this card too!
stamp sets:  'Corner Bouquet', 'Dragonfly Garden' & 'A Touch of Ink' (for the words)
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 9 3/4"- score at 5 1/2" for card base
  • Old Olive- 3 1/2 x 4 1/4"
  • Pear Pizzazz- 3 1/4 x 4"
  • Soft Seafoam- 2" strip- stamp dragonfly onto this & punch out
  • Basic White- 3 x 3 3/4"- stamp images on this for the front of the card
  • Basic White- 4 x 4"- for the inside of the card
designer paper:  Paper Blooms DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 order
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Basic Pearls, Wink of Stella (for the wings); Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (White); Dragonfly Punch; glue dots; dimensionals

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card! I want to CASE this beauty for sure! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made this card. Even though I didn’t have all the right color of paper, it turned out great. I made it as a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear you like this card & made one similar to it! I'm sure it is great!! Happy Stamping!!!

      Delete