Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! Soar Confidently

When I first saw this cool 'Soaring Confidently' stamp set I knew exactly 
what I wanted to create with it!  
I just couldn't wait to use this airplane stamp.  
So check out my great guy card that i made with it!
This is a totally Susie card & I love it!
It is a fun z fold card!
Isn't it neat!
This is my favorite fun fold that is sooo easy to do!

 I love the stripes, plaids, dots, squares & patterns in this Well Suited DSP.
 So what do you think?

Here are the supplies & measurements that I used to create it.
 
stamp set:  'Soar Confidently' (airplane); 'Mountain Air' (clouds)
card stock:
  • Basic Gray- 51/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"
  • Basic Gray- 4 x 1"- emboss with Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
  • Smoky Slate- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Smoky Slate-1 3/4 x 5 1/4"- flag end with Triple Banner Punch
  • Vellum- 1/2" strip- punch out 1/2" circle for the propeller 
  • Basic White-3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out with stitched circle die.
  • Basic White- 4" strip- stamp airplane onto.  I fussy cut just a little around the wings & then die cut the rest of it with the stitched circle die.  I had the wing piece that I fussy cut out, laying on top of the stitched die, so that it would not cut it.
     

     
designer paper:  Well Suited DSP- 1 3/4 x 4 3/4"- flag end with Triple Banner Punch; 3 3/4 x 5"
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes (circle); Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder; Triple Banner Punch; Well Suited Combo Trim (Basic Gray Twine); Metallic Pearls (Silver); dimensionals; glue dots
retired:  1/2" Circle Punch
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this card! Thanks for the tip on using the die but leaving the airplane wing out.

    ReplyDelete