Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

Stampin' Up! Paper Blooms

 Blue is my favorite color!
Although I love blue- at first I wasn't quite sure about blue flower in the DSP.
BUT I love how this card turned out!
It is a totally Susie card.

This Paper Blooms DSP is a 12x12 package that you can get for 
FREE with a $50 product order right now during Sale-a-bration.
PAPER BLOOMS 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
 The patterns in this Paper Blooms DSP are very cheerful & very versatile!
This is a panel card.
They are quick & easy to do!
And they are perfect for showing off designer paper!
 
Where did I get these words that I used with the Double Oval Punches?
It is from the 'Punch Party' stamp set that hostesses 
can earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration. 

Here are all of the supplies & measurements I used to make this card!
You can make it too!
 
stamp set:  'Punch Party'- FREE hostess stamp set with a $300 party during SAB
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 1/2 x 4 1/4"
  • Misty Moonlight- 1 1/2" strip
  • Night of Navy- 3 3/4 x 4 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Paper Blooms- 3 x 4"- cut into 3 strips that are 1"x 4" each
FREE SAB choice- get for FREE with a $50 product order
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Opal Rounds; Double Oval Punch; Denim Ribbon; glue dots; dimensionals

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment