Pages

Monday, January 4, 2021

Stampin' Up! Warm & Toasty

 This is a card I made last week with some left over pieces I had laying on my counter.
Since today is the LAST day of the 2020 Holiday Catalog- 
I'd thought I'd go ahead & post this bear saying "farewell"!

As you look at the card you are probably wondering what those dots are??
Honestly- they are left over pieces from the holes that Deke punched out for me 
for the calendars that we made in December at classes.  
And I put these little card stock dots into a clear envelope & made this a shaker card!
CUTE HUH!!
I think it turned out adorable!
What do you think?
 I used the RETIRING Winter Snow Embossing Folder in the background.
 
Here are the supplies & the measurements so that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'Warm & Toasty'- RETIRING today!
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 1/2" strip- die cut scalloped rectangle
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Winter Snow Embossing Folder & then put into Clear Envelope- #102619
  • Whisper White- 3" strip- stamp bear & die cut with Stitched Rectangle Die
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card 
  • Whisper White- 1" strip- stamp words & punch out with Classic Label Punch.  Then flag the ends with scissors.
  • Seaside Spray- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Misty Moonlight, Light Seaside Spray, Light Crumb Cake
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Winter Snow Embossing Folder- RETIRING today!; Stitched Shapes Dies (Square); Layering Square Dies (Scalloped Die); Classic Label Punch (then flag the ends with scissors); Paper Snips; dimensionals; Adhesive foam strips; Clear Envelope- #102619

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment