Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Stampin' Up Make a BEAR with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch

 It is simple Saturday!!
And I have a SUPER CUTE birthday card to share with you today!
 
Check out this adorable bear!
 I made him with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch.
This is on page 49 in the January-June 2021 Spring Mini Catalog.
 
The bears head is the ice cream & his hat is the cone.
Here are the supplies I used to make the bear-
  • Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch- for his head
  • Cinnamon Cider cardstock
  • Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Write Marker- to make his ears, eyes, nose, mouth
  • Blushing Bride ink pad (for the cheeks)
  • Pencil eraser (to make the circle cheeks)
NOTICE how I made a "C" in each ear & a "D" for his nose.
I then colored them in with my coordinating Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Write Marker.
So what do you think?
I think he is so cute!
 I also used the Oh So Ombre DSP.
You can get it for FREE right now during Sale-a-bration with a $50 product order!
This is on page 7 in the 2021 Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog.
This card is cute, clean & simple!
It is a totally Susie card.
You are going to want to make sure you add this Sweet Ice Cream Bundle to your wish list!
 
Check out the cool stitching around the bear.
I made that with the NEW Stitched With Whimsy Dies.
This is on page 72 in the January-June 2021 Spring Mini Catalog.
I just love the stitched dies, so this is going to be one of my favorites!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements I used so that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'Sweet Ice Cream
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Bermuda Bay- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Bermuda Bay- 1/4" strip- punch out larger flower from the Confetti Flowers Border Punch
  • Basic White- 3 x 3"- make stitching with Stitched With Whimsy Die
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Cinnamon Cider- 1 1/2" strip- punch out ice cream image for bear head
designer paper:  Oh So Ombre- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product purchase
  • 1 1/2" strip- punch out cone image for bears hat
  • 4 x 4"
ink:  Bermuda Bay & Blushing Bride (for his cheeks)
Stampin' Write Marker-  2020-2022 In Color Assorted- Cinnamon Cider
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched With Whimsy Dies; Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch; Playing with Patterns Combo Ribbon- Coastal Cabana Ribbon; Confetti Flower Border Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; pencil eraser (to make cheeks)
 
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

5 comments:

  1. I love this bear made with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I think this is an adorable card too!

      Delete
  3. I love your fun card and the versatility of this punch! Thanks for sharing! Take care.....Marilyn

    ReplyDelete