Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Stampin' Up! Lots of Hearts

 I love hearts!
And think this dotted heart stamp is pretty cool!

This card is the one I made for Manda & Steve's Anniversary last month!
I had just gotten my NEW 'Lots of Hearts' stamp set
& just had to use it for their card.
 There card is clean & simple-yet super cute!
 
The words I used are from the 'Many Mates' stamp set.
This is an awesome stamp set full of 19 different word stamps!
 
Here are the measurements & supplies that I used to make this card.
stamp set:  'Lots of Hearts' & 'Many Mates'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4" strip- punch out scalloped heart
  • Real Red- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8"
  • Real Red- 2 3/4" strip- stamp heart in red ink & punch out with heart punch
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Whisper White- 2 x 5"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"
inks:  Stazon & Real Red
other:  Dimensionals; Heart Punch Pack

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment