Pages

Monday, January 11, 2021

Stampin' Up! Happy Thoughts

 I whipped this up last night before I went to bed.
I had some left over squares laying on my counter & decided to use them!

This Paper Blooms DSP is one of the Sale-a-bration (SAB) choices, 
found on page 3 in the SAB Mini Catalog.
You can get it for FREE with a $50 product order.

I love Night of Navy cards, almost as much as I do Basic Black cards.  
I added a splash of lighter blue with this card.
 Did you notice this flower?
It is from a NEW BUNDLE in the Spring Mini Catalog on page 45!
It is called the 'In Bloom' Bundle!
I LOVE the stitching that is on all of the dies.
Every die in the Pierced Blooms Dies has stitching on it!
I can't wait to find more time to play with this bundle some more!
 
For the center of the flower I used one of the Opal Rounds 
that can be found on page 41 in the Spring Mini Catalog.
They have glitter on the inside of them & are clear.
So I colored this one with a Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blend.
You can see the sparkle in person from the glitter through the coloring.
It is really cool!

Here are the measurements & supplies I used to make this card, so you can make it too!
stamp set:  'Many Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Seaside Spray- 1 x 5 1/2"
  • Seaside Spray- 2" strip- die cut Scalloped Oval
  • Seaside Spray- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- die cut Stitched Oval die
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- die cut Stitched flower
designer paper:  Paper Blooms DSP- 1 3/4 x 1 3/4" (X4)- FREE SAB choice with a $50 product order!
ink:  Night of Navy
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Night of Navy (to color the Opal Round embellishment)
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes Dies (oval); Layering Oval Dies (scalloped oval); Pierced Blooms Dies; Opal Rounds; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment