Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Stampin' Up! Strawberry Builder Punch & Sweet Strawberry stamp set

 WOW!
This is a bright & cheery card!
I used the Sweet Strawberry Bundle on page 44 in the Spring Mini Catalog.
And I combined the Berry Delightful DSP from the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog with it!
 
This strawberry stamp is a disinktive stamp image.
Notice how it gives light & dark shading when stamped.
It was designed to do this & makes it so easy to do.
I just stamped the outline of the strawberry.
And then stamped the solid inside image inside of it.
I just LOVE the variation of shading I got by doing this so easily!
I used the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder on my card front.
Then check out how I used the strips of the Berry Delightful DSP
& adhered them directly over the textured Poppy Parade card stock.
These 3 different DSP strips measure 1 x 4" each.
 
I then added the oval with my words.
And layered my strawberries & leaves onto it!
Now just how cute is this!
 
Here are the supplies & the measurements so that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'Sweet Strawberry'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"
  • Poppy Parade- 3 3 4/ x 5"
  • Poppy Parade- 2" strip- die cut scalloped Oval
  • Granny Apple Green- 1 1/2" strip- stamp leaves onto & punch out
  • Granny Apple Green- 1 1/2" strip- punch out strawberry stems
  • Basic White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp strawberries onto this & punch out
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut with the Stitched Oval dies
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of the card
designer paper:  Berry Delightful Design DSP- 1x4"- 3 different strip.
This is a Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $100 product order.
ink:  Poppy Parade & Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder; Oval Dies (scalloped oval); Stitched Shapes Dies (Oval); Strawberry Builder Punch; Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment