Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Stampin' Up! Floating & Fluttering Butterfly fun fold card!

 Check out my fun fold butterfly card!!
I used the 'Floating & Fluttering' Bundle
on page 61 in the January- June (Spring) Mini Catalog.
 
I made this for on my Iowa Inkers Team Swap that I hosted last month.
I love fun folds!
And this one is a little different.
This is what it looks like when opened up.
 The front flips up & the bottom folds down.
Can you tell by the photo that I embossed the Basic Black card stock
with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder?
It has butterflies & leaves onto it.
I thought it combined perfectly with butterfly for my card.
 The butterflies are all on one stamp set.
So I just cut a strip of Bumblebee card stock, inked up the butterfly I needed & stamp it. 
I then used the Fluttering Dies & cut out it out.
When I cut it, it didn't cut it completely out.
It looked like this.
So I took my Paper Snips & just fussy cut in the places that it was connected.
So when I got it all cut out I had a single/sold butterfly- 
like the one on my card front!
I added Wink of Stella over the top of the butterfly to make him sparkle!
 
Humm....I just love black & yellow butterflies!
This is a totally Susie card & I love the way it turned out!
 
Here are the measurements & the supplies that you can make this card too!
stamp sets:  'Floating & Fluttering' & 'Happy Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 8 1/2'- score at 5 1/2"- fold for card base
  • Basic Black- 2 1/4" strip- die cut rectangle from 'Fluttering Dies'
  • Bumblebee- 4 x 8"- score at 4"- center onto Basic Black base
  • Bumblebee- 1 3/4" strip- stamp butterfly & die cut out
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- for inside of card
  • Basic White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp words & die cut stitched oval
designer paper:  True Love DSP- 3/4 x 3 3/4" (x2)
ink:  Stazon
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Fluttering Dies; Stitched Shapes (oval); Meadow Moments Embossing Folder; Matte Black Dots; dimensionals; Wink of Stella

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment