Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

TRY THIS SKETCH!

 Here is this weeks TRY this SKETCH!

Measurements are:
Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
Smoky Slate-  3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
Basic White- 3/4 x 3 3/4"

So here is my take on this sketch!
 Here is my card!
It is clean & simple, but cute!
I used the Ice Cream Corner DSP.
 I used the Label Me Fancy Punch for the words.
Here are the Measurements:
Bermuda Bay- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Old Olive- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
Basic White-1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
Bermuda Bay- 1/2 x 4"
Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of card
Ice Cream Corner DSP- 3 x 3"

Now check out how I stepped up this card!
 For the stepped up card I added an extra layer,
some embellishments, an ice cream cone & 
I made it into a cool shaker card!
How did I make the shaker?
I used a clear envelope, put the 3x3" DSP square into it, 
cut a little off of the top, folded it, added the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles & sealed it up!
You can find the clear envelopes on page 153= #102619= $6.00 (package of 50)
What do you think?
I think it turned out super cute & love it!
 
Here are the Measurements & the supplies I used:
stamp set:  'Sweet Ice Cream'
card stock:

  • Bermuda Bay- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold for card base
  • Old Olive- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2"
  • Bermuda Bay- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Old Olive-1/2 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp ice cream scoop & punch out
  • Basic White-1/2 x 1 1/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card

dsp:

  • Ice Cream Corner DSP- 3 x 3"
  • Ice Cream Corner DSP- 1 1/2" strip- punch out cone

inks:  Bermuda Bay
other:  Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch; Wink of Stella; Ice Cream Cone Sprinkles; Clear Envelope; dimensionals; glue dots; 3/8" Sheer Pool Party Ribbon
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment