Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Stampin' Up! Oh Snap Valentine

 Try this sketch!!!

The basic measurements for this are:
Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" for card base
Basic Black- 1/2 x 2 1/2"- for words
Basic White- 3 1/2 x 3 3/4"

So this is my version of today's sketch!
It is the basic look, but check out how I changed it.
 
I made it into a fun fold Valentine's card!
 I used the cute 'Oh Snap' stamp set!
Isn't this crocodile just adorable!
 
Check out the words!
They are from the Playful Alphabet Dies.
And I popped them up using the Foam Adhesive Sheets.
 
I LOVE this plaid DSP called Berry Delightful- that comes 
as part of a bundle with the Berry Blessings stamp set & is a Sale-a-bration choice.
 This is a fun fold!!!  
This is what it looks like opened up!
NOTE:  I will add a piece of Basic White card stock
on the inside of it -3 1/4 x 3 1/4", but forgot before I took the photos.
 
The heart is from the Kiss Punch on page 14 in the Spring Mini.
 
How did I get the plaid crocodile?
  • I stamped the crocodile onto the plaid DSP, using Memento ink.
  • And then cut him out with my scissors.  
  • Using my Stamparatus- I stamped the crocodile again onto a piece of 3 3/4 x 3 1/2" Basic White cardstock.
  • I colored the points on the crocodiles back with the Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker.
  • I then glued the cut out plaid (body) onto the stamped crocodile.
  • I added the small Matte Black Dots for his eyes.
Here are the supplies & the measurements so that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'Oh Snap'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Garden Green- 4x 11"- score at 2, 3 3/4", 7 1/4" & 9"
  • Basic Black- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- for the outside of the card to stamp the crocodile onto it
  • Basic White-  3 1/4 x 3 3/4"- for the inside of the card
  • Real Red- 3/4" strip- punch out heart
  • Real Red- 1" strip- add adhesive foam to this & then die cut out the letters- HELLO
designer paper:  Berry Delightful DSP- 1 x 4"; 1 x 4"- adhere to the edges of the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card base
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Foam Adhesive Sheets; Playful Alphabet Dies; Matte Black Dots; Kiss Punch (heart); Simply Scored Scoring Tool; dimensionals; Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the crocodile)

I hope you have a SPECIAL DAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment