Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! Hey Birthday Chick

 

 Here is another 'Hey Birthday Chick' card!!!
It is sooo cute!!
This little chick just makes me smile!
Now who wouldn't want to get a birthday card like this!
I used the Foam Adhesive Sheets with the Happy Birthday Die, 
so that they were popped up!
This was super easy to do!
How did I do it?
I cut a piece of foam about 1 x 2", peeled the protective sheet off of one side
& stuck a piece of Terracotta Tile card stock over the top of it.
I then laid my die on top of this & ran it through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
It worked great!
I just had to peel the protective sheet off of the back side & 
it was ready to stick onto my card front!
 I love the way this turned out!

This is what the images in the stamp set- 'Hey Birthday Chick'- #154464= $21.00
& coordinating dies- Birthday Chick Dies- #158200= $27.00 look like.
 Or buy them together as a bundle & save 10%-
#158631- Hey Birthday Chick= $43.00
I added a wobbly behind the chick- so he moves!
I popped up the Scalloped Square frame, using Foam Adhesive Strips.
 
Here are the supplies & the measurements to that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'Hey Birthday Chick'
card stock:
  • Terracotta Tile- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Terracotta Tile- 1 x 2"- die cut words
  • Petal Pink-3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- cut Scalloped Square out of center of this to make a frame
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp chick & die cut out
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Ice Cream Corner DSP- 4 x 2"
inks:  Memento & Petal Pink
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Calypso Coral; Dark Daffodil Delight; Dark Petal Pink
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Square Dies (larges Scalloped Square); Birthday Chick Dies; Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (Calypso Coral Ribbon); Artistry Blooms Sequins; Foam Adhesive Sheets; Foam Adhesive Strips; Wink of Stella; glue dots
plus: WOBBLES- mini action spring that I bought on Amazon

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: