Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Stampin' Up! Approaching Perfection

Have you noticed these 2 Sale-a-bration products?
They are both possibly hidden treasures that you might have over looked!
 
Wow- I had lots of fun making creating with these!
I used the Paper Blooms DSP & the 'Approaching Perfection' stamp set.
Both of them are Sale-a-bration choices that you can get either (or both)
for FREE with a $50 product order.
 Check out how I stamped into the circles on this DSP,
 using the images from the 'Approaching Perfection' stamp set.
 I made it into a z fold card.
This is my favorite fold, as it is fun & easy to do!
This is what it looks like when it is standing up.
 I stamped these words & another balloon on the inside.
 This is a fun horizontal card.

Here are the measurements & the supplies I used to make this horizontal card.
stamp set:  'Approaching Perfection'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2" to make a z fold for card base
  •  Soft Seafoam- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Paper Blooms DSP- 3 3/4 x 5"- stamp inside the circles on the DSP
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Write Marker:  Basic Black- to draw the middle string on the balloon longer
other:  Denim Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots; Opal Rounds
And now check out this vertical card!
The "tire mark' stripped DSP is actually the back side of the big circle DSP. 
And they go great together don't they!
I think this card turned out pretty cute too!
 
Which one of these cards do you like better?
The horizontal one or the vertical one? 
Humm.....that is a hard choice for me.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements I used to make this vertical card.
stamp set:  'Approaching Perfection'
card stock: 
  • Seaside Spray- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 x 4"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Paper Blooms DSP- 3 7/8 x 3 7/8"
ink:  Memento
other:  Denim Ribbon; Opal Rounds; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment