Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Stampin' Up! Touch of Ink

I love black & white cards.
Here I added splash of Bumblebee to go with it!
This butterfly is from the 'Touch of Ink' stamp set!
This stamp set is a SAB choice that is FREE with a $100 product purchase.

Notice how the butterfly is lighter in the center & darker around the outside edge?
I did the "rock & roll" technique here.
HOW did I DO IT?
  1. I stamped the outline image of the butterfly using my Memento ink pad.
  2. I inked the inside image of the butterfly into my So Saffron ink pad.
  3. Then I rolled the edges of this inside butterfly stamp into my Bumblebee ink pad.
  4. This gives it a shadowing affect.
  5. For some added sparkle you could put some Wink of Stella over the top of it too!
  I love this fun fold!
It is a center fold panel card.
This is what it looks like when it is opened up!
 
These words are from the 'Heal Your Heart' stamp set- 
that is a SAB choice & FREE with a $50 product purchase.
I used sympathy words for this card.
But the words could be changed to be for any occasion!
 
So what do you think?

Here are the supplies & measurements so that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'A Touch of Ink' & 'Itty Bitty Greetings'
(For the inside words shown above, I used the 'Heal Your Heart' stamp set- that is a FREE SAB choice with a $50 product purchase)
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" for card base
  • Bumblebee-4 x 8"- score at 4"- fold in half & adhere to center of Basic Black card base
  • Basic Black-3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Bumlebee-3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 x 3"- stitch using the Stitched with Whimsy Dies
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- for inside of card 
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Classic Label Punch
designer paper:  True Love DSP- 4 x 1/2"; 4 x 1/2"- adhere these to the top edge & bottom edge of the Basic Black card base that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Memento; So Saffron & Bumblebee
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched with Whimsy Dies; Bumblebee Ribbon; Classic Label Punch; Black Matte Dots; Wink of Stella
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment