Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder

 Check out this simple card!
OH MY GOSH!!
Now how cool is this? 
I love the way it turned out!

I used the Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder & embossed a piece 
of my Oh So Ombre DSP!

But how did I get the dandelions to be white?
It was soooo easy to do!
I just took a fingernail file & lightly rubbed over the 
embossed part of the dandelions! 
 Here is the Dandelion 3D Embossing folder,
along with my embossing done directly onto the Oh So Ombre DSP.
Now check out how I got the dandelions white!
 See how I used my fingernail file & lightly rubbed it over the dandelions.
I then took the Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend 
& went directly over the top of the embossed leaves 
& stems so that they would be green & pop!

NOTE:  Be sure you only rub the fingernail file onto the embossed dandelions, 
as if you rub it on the stems or any part of the dsp- it will rub the color off.
This is a fun z fold card, which means that I folded the front 1/2 of the card backwards.
 
It is quick & simple & I love the way it turned out!
It is a simple wow card & who wouldn't love getting this card!

Here are the measurements & the supplies I used to make this card, so you can make it too!
stamp set:  'Happy Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Rococco Rose- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- for card base.  Fold the front piece backwards to make a z fold.
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for front layer of card
  • Rococco Rose- 4 1/4 x 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Story Label Punch
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for the inside of the card
designer paper:  Oh So Ombre
ink:  Rococco Rose
Stampin' Blend:  Light Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder; Story Label Punch; Rococco Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon; Opal Rounds; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment