Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Stampin' Up! Flower & Field

I had a bunch of thank you cards I needed to send out.
This is the card I created.
 
I used the Flower & Field DSP- 
that is a Sale-a-bration choice & FREE with a $50 product order.
  For the words I used the 'Touch of Ink' stamp set.
It is a Sale-a-bration stamp set & FREE with a $100 product order.
Here is a pile of some of the cards!
I hope the recipients like their happy mail that they will be getting! 
Here are the supplies & measurements that I used.
stamp set:  'Touch of Ink'
card stock:
  • Shaded Spruce- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" for card base
  • Shaded Spruce- 3/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words & punch out with oval punch
  • Basic Black-1 1/2" strip- punch out scalloped oval
designer paper:  Flower & Field DSP-3 x 4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Double Oval Punch; White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon; Black Matte Dots; dimensionals; glue dots
 
Hoping that your Tuesday is TERRIFIC!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment