Pages

Monday, February 8, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweeet Little Valentines cards

Here are some cute heart cards I made using the-
Sweet Little Valentines Card & More-
#154287= $10.00- pg. 16 in the Spring Mini Catalog.
It includes the supplies to make 10 cards.
They are note cards that are 4 1/4 x 3 1/4" when folded.
  This is what the kit looks like.
I cut up one of the card bases from the kit & used it for the layering.
I choose Coastal Cabana card stock for my card base!
I added some Coastal Cabana Ribbon from the Playing with Pattern Ribbon Combo pack.
The die cut XOXO's are from the Many Hearts Die- pg. 15 in the Spring Mini Catalog.
And I used the Heart Punch Pack to punch out the hearts.
 I cut up one of the card bases from the kit & used it for layering.
I choose Petal Pink card stock for my card base!
I added a white twine bow from the Snail Mail Combo Twine pack.
And I used the Heart Punch Pack to punch out these hearts.  
The words are from the 'Happy Thoughts' stamp set on page 28 in the Spring Mini Catalog.
I cut up one of the card bases from the kit & used it for the layering.
I choose Coastal Cabana card stock for my card base!
The card front layer is Melon Mambo card stock. 
I added a white twine bow from the Snail Mail Combo Twine pack.
I used the Heart Punch Pack for the Melon Mambo heart.
And I die cut the Pool Party heart using the Many Hearts Dies- 
on page 15 in the Spring Mini Catalog.
The words are from the Valentines Keepsake stamp set- 
page 16 in the Spring Mini Catalog.  
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment