Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Stampin' Up! True Love DSP

 It is Simple Saturday & here is today's quick card 
that I whipped up last night with some left over pieces laying on my stamping table.

I used the True Love DSP!
And I colored it using our NEW Blending Brushes!
The NEW Blending Brushes can be found in the Spring Mini Catalog on page 70.
#153611- set of 3 6' brushes for $12.00.
 
OH MY GOSH!
Yes- they are just heavenly to color with!
The Blending Brush is full of TONS of soft bristles that are super soft.
But their name fits them perfect!!!
All I can say is WOW!
I am totally impressed with them & can't wait 
to find more time to use them again soon.
 I just used my Bumblebee Ink Pad with the Blending Brush
& rubbed it into the center of the flowers to add a splash of color!
And when I was done I just rinsed out my Blending Brush under my kitchen faucet
& it came completely clean!
I pressed it into a towel to remove any access water & left it laying out over night to dry!
Woo hoo- it is all ready to use again with a different color.
Here are the supplies & the measurements so that you can make this card too!
 
stamp set:  'Vine Design'- words
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold for card base
  • Bumblebee- 3 1/4 x 51/4"
  • Basic White- 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out with stitched banner from the Tasteful Labels Dies
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of the card
designer paper:  True Love DSP- 5 x 3"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Tasteful Label Dies; Blending Brush; dimensionals
 
 So what do you think?
I LOVE it!
This is what it looks like when I stepped it up!
All I did was add some color to the leave with my 
Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend!
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! It looks like a quick one. Those are great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete