Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A little Christmas Treat!

Here is a cute little Christmas diaper fold treat that was one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects.  

Check out the Cherry Cobbler pearls!  We colored them using a burgundy sharpie marker!

stamp set: 'Holly Jolly Layers' -Holiday Catalog Hostess set
card stock:  Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper:  Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack (6x6 size)
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

You can see my fall diaper fold treat HERE!

Below are photos of how to fold it!
How did I do this?

1.  6x6" designer paper
2.  Fold in half to form triangle.
3.  Fold top flap down & then lift back up for now.
4.  Fold right flap in to CENTER.
5.  Fold left flap in to CENTER.

6.  Fold top flap back downward
7.  Your treat holder is finished!
  +++++
Yesterday was a fun day with the boys!  They are true crafters & stampers.  Humm.....I wonder where they get that from.  First thing yesterday morning (after breakfast), Brody wanted to make cards!  So they got out their box of card stock (my scraps) & some punches & markers & colors & away they went!  It was a precious moment!  I loved it!

Last night the boys all went trick or treating together!  Here is a photo of them when they were all here.  Oh my.....it sure was hard to get a photo of all of them together that is good.  I took several pictures & I wouldn't say any of them are good.  But they are being them & it is just a great way to remember that exact moment!  Their smiles, their laughs- it is all just priceless!  And we are so blessed!
Brody, Trey, Brayden, Masen & Drake
 Happy Halloween from our house to you!
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment