Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Many blessings to you all!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!  AND many blessings to each of you!

This is a pretty fall card that I thought was very fitting to share with everyone today.  
stamp set:  October Paper Pumpkin set, 'Vintage Leaves' & 'Jar of Haunts'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer
designer paper: Halloween Nights Specialty DSP
ink:  Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
other:  Halloween Night Enamel Dots (Pumpkin Pie), Big Shot, New Platform, Woodland Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, Kraft Rope Trim, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Glue Dots
++++
Yesterday Deke stayed with the boys when he got home from the office & I went to the dr.  I have strep throat & bronchitis- so have meds & I hope I feel better soon.

We were suppose to go to my sisters for Thanksgiving today, but we are staying home since I've been sick.  We'll have a little something for lunch (pork roast),  Deke will work all afternoon catching up on the farm & I hope to get to take an afternoon nap (something I never get to do).  Manda, Steve & the boys will be joining us for awhile today.  And Nathan, Sarah & the boys are gone to Missouri for the holiday, so we won't get to see them.

However you spend your day I hope you enjoy it!  There are many things in my life that I'm thankful for!! And sharing my love of stamping with all of you is one thing that I'm very thankful for!  

Happy Stamping!
And many blessings-
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment