Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2016

'Santa's Sleigh'

This stamp set it so cool!  I just love it!  The stamp images & the coordinating framelits are awesome!!  Check out this card!

Where did this snowflake designer paper come from?  Check out the This Christmas Specialty DSP in the annual catalog on pg. 172.
stamp set:  'Santa's Sleigh'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla

designer paper:  This Christmas Specialty DSP
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Black Baker's Twine
++++++
Yesterday I spent the day/evening catching up on bookwork.  In the afternoon I ran to the bank & stopped at my moms to see her on my way home for a few minutes.  

Today I'm going to work on stamping stuff until the boys get here.  Brayden & Masen are going to spend the morning with us.  Then our whole family- Nathan, Sarah, Brayden, Masen, Manda, Steve, Brody, Drake, Trey, Deke & I are all headed to Des Moines to see Disney On Ice together!!  I know I'm excited about it!  I hope it is a great show.  We took the boys 2 years ago to it & the boys all loved it!  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment