Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

'Father Christmas'

I love this old fashioned Santa!

This is clean & simple!  And it turned out cute!
stamp set:  'Father Christmas'
card stock:  Real Read, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Oval Thinlits, New Platform, Holly Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals

++++++++
I spent my day stamping all day yesterday!  I got alot done, but still have lots I have to get finished up tonight. 
Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early & on the go.  I'm gonna stamp a little this morning & then head out to get the boys.  Today is a teachers work day, so the teachers have school, but the kids don't.  Thus I have all 5 boys today- Brayden, Brody, Drake, Trey & Masen.  PLUS my little grand niece, Brooklyn that is 4 months old will be here all day with us too.  Her daycare provider has today off- so she is coming to visit us. 

Tonight when everyone is gone home I'll burn the midnight oil stamping!!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment