Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

A cute treat!!

Here is a cute treat!  I made one for all of my team & friends that went to On Stage with me in Madison earlier this month.  

Clean, simple & cute!  It had a few gifts in it & a snack too!
stamp set:  'Tin of Tags'
card stock:  Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Gold Glimmer
designer paper:  Warmth & Cherry DSP
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Glassine Gift Bags, Banner Triple Punch, Big Shot, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, 2" circle punch, Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, Baker's Twine Trio Pack, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a fun day of stamping!!  I'm so glad everyone could join me! A special thanks to Kay & Norma for being the hostesses & to Ruth for being my right hand friend! 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment