Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

'Chrismtas Pines'

Here is a clean & simple 'Christmas Pines' card.  What a great stamp set this is!  This taffeta ribbon is really pretty too, adding the perfect little accent to these pines. 

stamp set: 'Christmas Pines'
card stock:  Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
ink: Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon (Emerald Envy)

++++++
I had a busy day on the run yesterday doing many different things with my family! Manda, Trey & I  had Jenny's baby shower, then we all went to Brayden's ballgame & then we ended up visiting with friends in the evening!  It was late when we got home.  But we had a great day!!!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & Trey & I have lots of errands to run all day......recycle center, bank, grocery store, etc. Tonight the other boys will all be here after school for awhile. When they go home I'll be working on catching up on farm bookwork & things.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment