Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Old fashioned, clean & simple- 'Merry Medley'

Oh.....you know I like the 'Merry Medley' stamp set.....as I've used it on a few cards I've previously posted.  This is just a great collage stamp set!!

This card is old fashioned, clean & simple.....it is just my personal style.  This was one of my Holiday Extravaganza cards. 
stamp set:  'Merry Medley'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Trio Ribbon (Cherry Cobbler), dimensionals & Glue dot

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day- starting off with picking up the 2 Wood boys, going to the Seeleys, getting them breakfast, taking Brayden to school & then back home to our house with the other 4 boys for the day.  

Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & I got Nathan & Masen's hair cut.  Deke ended up making Lettuce & Dumplings for us for supper when he got in, so Nathan, Sarah & Masen stayed & ate supper with us.  They all watched the Cubs game & I worked on my monthly swap that I have to get in the mail today.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse.  I'm off early to go pick up the boys.  I'll get the twins fed & ready for school & drop them off.  Then Trey & I will head back to our house & Masen will be there shortly after we get back.  The twins will be riding the bus out tonight after school.  Tonight after the boys all go home, I'll be a farmer!  I'll be helping Deke mark, sort & load hogs.  When we get in I'll get supper & then burn the midnight oil creating cards for my monthly class that I have coming up on Sunday.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment