Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2016

'Twikle Trees'

This is a modern style Christmas Tree!  It is with the fun set in the Holiday Catalog called- 'Twinkle Trees'.

This was one of the cards for my Holiday Extravaganza class last month.

stamp sets:
card stock:
ink:
other:
 ++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with Trey.  When he went home I spent my night cutting card stock.  Deke helped me do some of the Big Shot stuff after he got in from the farm.  

Today is my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack class at our home!  I am looking forward to getting to visit & stamp with everyone joining me!  I've been a busy bee this week getting things done for today's class. 

I'm off to finish getting everything set up, food made & all done.....as Masen will be here to spend the day with all of us today too- so I need to get alot accomplished before anyone walks in our door. 

Tonight we are all going out to one of our favorite places for supper, to have prime-rib & celebrate Nathan & Sarah's 1st Anniversary!  A year ago when they got married we had quite a bit of snow!  The roads were slick & it was nasty out!   The weather sure has been nice for this fall.....but the temps sure did drop a ton throughout the day yesterday.  I guess winter is getting closer, cut I'm sure not ready for that. 


Gotta run.....lots to do....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment