Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

'Holly Berry Happiness'

Here is a Christmas card that was one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects.  I used the 'Holly Berry Happiness' stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.

Check out the pretty Holly embossing folder in the background!

And did you notice the pretty bow that I stamped & then punched out using the Holly Berry Builder Punch.
stamp set:  'Holly Berry Happiness'
card stock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Shimmery White
ink:  Black Stazon, Old Olive
other:  Big Shot, Holly Embossing folder, Halloween Night Enamel Dots (Old Olive color), Holly Berry Builder Punch, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of the boys.  The boys all had fun choosing what color & what punch they wanted to use to make their moms birthday cards.  It was cute!  They had fun!  

Then last night all of our family was here for supper to celebrate Manda's birthday .  She picked the menu of breaded tenderloins, cheesy potatoes & corn.  Plus she chose a yellow cake with chocolate frosting for our desertI burnt the oil working on cutting Christmas card for my upcoming class I have here tomorrow. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to another all day meeting in Ottumwa.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & then Trey will be hanging out with me all day.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment