Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

An elengant card using 'Suite Seasons'!

This is a pretty traditional Christmas card in colors of Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler!  I love the simplicity & the elegance of it.

This is a great stamp set- 'Suite Seasons' & it is on sale this month for 25% off!  
#142206- (wood)= $21.00  or #142209 (clear)= $15.00

This card was one I made for my Holiday Extravaganza class.
stamp set:  'Suite Seasons'
card stock:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer Paper
designer paper:  This Christmas Specialy DSP- #141628- pg. 172 in the Annual Catalog
ink:  Garden Green
marker:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circle Framelits, New Big Shot Platform, Pine Bough Textured Embossing Folder, Bakers Twine Trio Pack (Gold), Glue Dots, Dimensionals
++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  I was a farmer when they went home last night!  When we got in we had a late supper & I burnt the midnight oil creating cards for my monthly class I have coming up on Sunday.
 
This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight Brayden will ride the bus here after school.  Deke & he will go to Brayden's basketball practice & then we're looking forward to him spending the night with us- as Nathan is in Omaha for work & Sarah is in Missouri getting ready for her cousins wedding.  After he goes to bed I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!!
 
I hope you have an awesome Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment