Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

More 'Paisleys & Posies'!

Ok.....I'm still just lovin' this stamp set!  And can you believe that this stamp set originally wasn't on my wish list of sets to buy out of the Holiday Catalog.  But wow- I have just used it a ton!  I've used it more than any other stamp set in the Holiday Catalog that I own!!

This is a stunning card....it is just very elegant!  And I just love it!!
stamp set:  'Paisleys & Posies'
card stock:  Cajun Craze, Soft Suede & Very Vanilla
ink:  Cajun Craze & Soft Suede
other:  Gold Sequins, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Gold Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals
 ++++++
Yesterday was a busy day & we were on the run most of the day!!  I got the boys off to school; then Trey & I headed to Osky to the bank, Walmart & then Browns shoe store.  We got home, put stuff away, made a late lunch & then I worked on farm bookwork all afternoon.  When the boys went home I spent the night placing orders & doing stamping bookwork.  

Deke had a meeting in Fairfield last night, so it was late when he got home.

This morning Deke will be working on the farm & I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  All 4 of them (Brody, Drake, Trey & Masen) will be here.  Tonight when the Seeley boys & Masen go home, Brayden & his other brother Jacobi are coming to spend the evening with us.  

Off I run......
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment