Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

A snowflake shaker card!

Check out my cute snowflake shaker card using the 'Tin of Tags' stamp set!

It is clean, simple & elegant!  I really like the way it turned out!!  Shaker cards are so much fun!!!  And our new foam adhesive strips are awesome when combined with our Window Sheets to make the perfect shaker!

This card was one that everyone attending my November monthly classes got to make last week.

stamp set:
card stock:
ink:
other:

I will update this post sometime in the next few days.  We've had a rotten week here & I'm so behind in everything!  I'm sorry!
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  Ben came & finished sealing our brick on our home!  So now to get Macenzy back to finish up everything else that he needs to get done.  I can't wait until it is all finished!

Last night when the boys left I was a farmer again & worked on the farm helping Deke sell hogs.  We didn't get much sleep on Tuesday night since we sold hogs in the middle of the night- so when we got in I made supper, took a shower & called it a night after I answered emails & got the toys all picked up!  I needed to be cutting card stock......but will burn the midnight oil the next 2 nights working on that. 

This morning Deke is off to chore & then he is headed to Ottumwa, as he has 2 meetings down there today.  I'm off to pick up the boys for the day!  Tonight all of our family will be here for supper, as we celebrate Manda's 30th birthday!  Oh my gosh- how can our baby be that old already????  She is a beautiful young woman- inside & out!  We are so blessed & so proud of her & all of her accomplishments!  She is a wonderful daughter, sister (&sister-in-law), wife, mother, aunt, teacher & friend to many!

Here is a picture of Manda & her husband Steve that they just got taken last month.  They are the perfect couple!  They started dating when they were in 7th & 8th grade!
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have an AWESOME Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment