Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

'Merry Mice' PLUS the NEW Watercolor Pencils!

Here is a cute fold card that I created for my November monthly card classes!   

Notice that I colored these little mice using the NEW Watercolor Pencils!  Oh My GOSH!  I am so EXCITED about them & I just absolutely love them!  And I know you will too! 

I used alot of products here!!
  • NEW Watercolor Pencils - AVAILABLE on January 4th, 2017 in the Occasions Catalog!
  • NEW Stitched Framelits (square & oval)- available now!
  • Pine Bough Embossing Folder
  • Envelope Punch Board
Here is what it looks like opened up!  Neat huh!!
The measurements for this card are:
Real Red- 7 7/8 x 7 7/8- using the Envelope Punch Board- 
  1. mark at 3 3/8"; punch & score
  2. turn paper & line up with score mark- punch & score 
  3. turn paper & line up with score mark- punch & score
  4. turn paper & line up with score mark- punch & score
  5. fold on all 4 scored lines
  6. cut off the top & bottom tabs-(they are smaller)
  7. finished measurement= 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" 
And here it is from the front!

stamp set:  'Merry Mice'
card stock:  Real Red, Thick Whisper White, Old Olive, Pacific Point
ink:  Black Stazon pad
other:  NEW Watercolor Pencils (available January 4, 2016!), Blender Pens, Red Grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, NEW Stitched Framelits, new platform, Pine Bough Embossing Folder, Envelope Punch Board, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of the boys!  Brayden was here after school too until Sarah got here.  How blessed we are that we get to see them all so often.
Last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock & getting ready for all of my stamp classes I have this weekend.  Tonight I have Stampin' Night here at our home & I have a house full joining me!  This 'Merry Mice' card is one that they will get to make.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing!!  I still have lots to do before I'm ready for them to all get here.
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment