Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

A little treat!

I made this little treat a couple of weeks ago......it was what I took to give to everyone that was with me last week when I was in Wisconsin.  
I think it turned out super cute!!  It was a fun & simple little treat holder to make.  And of course I filled a cello bag full of chocolates & tied it with a our Kraft Rope Twine.

It is a diaper fold done with a 6x6 piece of designer paper.  Super easy to fold & make! 

stamp set:   'Acorny Thank You'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon
designer paper:  Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP (12x12- cut to 6x6)
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  3x6 Gusseted Cello Bag, Kraft Rope Twine, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Acorn Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals 

How did I do this?
1.  6x6" designer paper
2.  Fold in half to form triangle.
3.  Fold top flap down & then lift back up for now.
4.  Fold right flap in to CENTER.
5.  Fold left flap in to CENTER.

6.  Fold top flap back downward
7.  Your treat holder is finished!
 
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of the boys!  The weather wasn't the nicest, but we did play outside for a little while in the afternoon.  Brayden was here too after school, so it was great to get to see him!  Last night when they were all gone I burnt the midnight oil stamping! 

This morning I'm off to go get the boys ready & take the twins to pre-school.  Trey & Masen will spend their day with me!  Tonight we'll all be headed to Osky to the first night of the Fall Challenge.  I hope Nathan & the 52 Racing Team have good luck!!  I know the boys are super excited to go racing this weekend.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. Oh Susie,
    this looks really nice! Do you have a tutorial for that?
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just updated this post with photos for you on how to do this fun fold treat!

      Delete
  2. This is a perfect treat holder & there isn't even any adhesive needed to make it!

    ReplyDelete