Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

"Snowflakes"- with the Smackdown Technique!

Wow- here is another clean & simple card.....but very elegant!!  It turned out to be a really pretty card.  I did the smack down technique here with this snowflake stamp!  Cool huh!

This card is a November monthly swap that I am in the process of making for a group of demonstrators that I do a card swap with each month!  I hope they all like it!

This card might also end up being one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects for next weekend too! 

stamp set:  'Tin of Tags'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Here are a few other cards that I did the Smack Down Technique on.  
Click HERE!
AND HERE!
AND HERE! 
++++++
Masen is on the uphill side of feeling better.  He was still pretty clingy & not quite himself- but the meds are thankfully helping.  

After Manda got off of work last evening we made a trip to Osky to the Pumpkin Patch for our annual fun there.  It was a little chilly, but the boys had fun!  Masen & I drove over separately & we didn't stay too long.  The Seeley family was there a long time & the boys had a blast!  (Check out our Pumpkin Patch photos HERE!)  Hopefully we can get there next year on a little warmer evening & hopefully Brayden will be able to go with us next year too.  He was suppose to go with us last night, but his schedule got changed & he wasn't here.  We sure missed him- I just hate ever leaving him out of things that we all do.   He was here for a bit last night though & rode with Papa in the tractor.  And we'll see him tonight & this weekend too.   

After I got home last night, I took Masen home.  Sarah had made supper for all of us, so I took Deke's supper to the field & I rode with him in the tractor for about 1 hour- so we could catch up on things.  I then burnt the midnight oil stamping!  And he burnt the midnight oil in the field. 

This morning Deke is off to chore & spend the day in the field again.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & Trey & I will head out to our home to spend our day together.  I assume he will go ride in the tractor with Papa for awhile.  

Then tonight the Seeley & Wood families are all headed to Memphis to race & camp all weekend.  Deke hopes to be done in the field tomorrow- so we'll stay home tonight for him to work & for me to stamp!  If all goes as planned we'll go down tomorrow night for the race & come back home afterwards, as we can't leave the piggies.  And I have to spend all day Saturday & all day/night on Sunday stamping & cutting card stock for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza class.  Woo hoo!!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment