Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

'Santa's Sleigh'

Here is a pretty card......it could be a fall card or a winter card, depending on what words you use on it, don't you think!

I used the Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper Stack.  This is pretty designer paper for Christmas cards, but also think they are great for guy cards too!


This is one of the cards that everyone joining me this week for my October monthly classes gets to make! 

When I showed Manda my October monthly class cards earlier this week, she really liked this one!  I know it reminds me of all of the deer that we have around our house this time of year, as the farmers are working in the fields, taking out the crops- the deer are just running like crazy!  They are beautiful animals, just very dangerous & destructive on the crops. 

I rode with Deke in the tractor for about 1 1/2 hours late last night.  We saw at least 8 deer- ranging in size from smaller ones to big ones.

This stamp set & coordinating thinlits can also be purchased as a bundle!

stamp set:  'Santa's Sleigh'
card stock:  Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
designer paper:  Warmth & Cheer Paper Stack (6x6)
ink:  Black Memento
marker:  Early Espresso (Neutrals Group)
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Santa's Sleigh Thinlit Dies, Classic Label Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Softly Falling Embossing Folder

++++++
Yesterday was a busy day, yet kind of quiet!  I took the 3 boys to school yesterday morning & just Trey spent the day with me.  He rode in the tractor with Papa for about 1 hour.  Otherwise he played in the kitchen (by my feet), while I worked on cutting card stock.  
 
I had several joining me last night here at our home to stamp!  When everyone left I went out to ride with Deke in the tractor & chat up with him, as we haven't hardly seen each other the past 36 hours.  A hydraulic line broke on the tank about 11:15- so we shut things down & headed to the house.  He'll fix it this morning, in the daylight.  
 
I'm up early to walk & get things ready for this morning stamp class.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.  I'm hoping I get to sit, visit & stamp along with them.  When they leave I'll work on getting everything cut & ready for my 2 stamp classes that I have tomorrow.  Deke plans to work in the field all day/night again if he gets things fixed.  
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment