Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

'A Joyful Nativity'-

Here is a beautiful Christmas card using the set- 'Joyful Nativity' that is in the main catalog on pg. 35.  

I think that Night of Navy & Silver Foil combined just make a stunning combination!

I like the angel that I have stamped, punched out & put in the center of the "O". 

This card is one of the options for my upcoming Christmas Card Class & it will also probably be one of the cards everyone at my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza will get to make too.

This card reminds me of my mom.  She loves Navy & Silver combined together too & I think she'd really like this! 
 
stamp set:  'Joyful Nativity'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Foil
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Silver Sequins, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Fine Tip Glue, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
+++++
Masen was up bright & early yesterday morning.  It was late morning when Nathan & Sarah got here to get him.  I was then on a mission to finish creating cards & getting cardstock cut!  

I made a quick trip to the races last night & got their just in time for Nathan's heat.  I joined Manda & the 3 boys in the stands as we cheered him on.  He got 2nd in his heat & 6th in the main.  I came home as soon as he was done.  And I then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!

I'm up early this morning & will finish getting everything packed up & loaded to head out to N. Liberty for my monthly class there.  Lori is our hostess this month!  I can't wait for everyone to see my cards, as I think they turned out super cute!  I will be posting them starting later this week here on my blog, so be sure to check back to see them.  

I look forward to spending my time stamping with everyone joining me for today's class.  

Deke is up early & headed out to chore.  He will then be headed to the field.  He started pumping yesterday & he will be spending many hours the next few weeks in the tractor.  

Gotta run...
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment