Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

'Petals & Poises'

Oh how I love these words.....and this card makes me just totally think of my dear friend Judy that passed away in May.  Purple was her favorite color.  She would have just loved this card!!

This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me for my October classes this week is making! 

stamp set:  'Paisley & Posies'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil Sheets (12x12)
designer paper:  Petals & Paisley's Specialty DSP
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Ribbon Trio Pack(Rich Razzleberry), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day with stamp classes & burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for today's 2 stamp classes.  I'm off to Hiawatha today.  Karen & Kathy are my 2 hostesses.  We have a great bunch of gals coming & I can't wait to share & stamp with them!
 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: