Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

'Paisleys & Posies'

Here is a pretty fall card using the set- 'Paisleys & Posies' from the Holiday Catalog.  

I added Gold Sequins on it, instead of using pearls or rhinestones, so that it was more mailable friendly- as I have a picky postal lady.

I sent cards to all of the Level 1 gals on my team a couple of weeks ago.  Some were celebrating birthdays, Stampin' Up! Anniversaries, Fall or maybe Halloween!  I sent a variety of different cards to them.  And I played with this stamp set, making several different cards with this set.  I thought this one turned out really cute- just my colors!  

I made a collage with several of the different stamp images in the 'Paisleys & Posies' set (putting all of these stamps onto one big block).  It made it faster & easier to stamp- especially when I was making multiples of it. 

stamp set:  'Paisleys & Posies'
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
ink:  Cajun Crazeother: Banner Triple Punch, Gold Sequins, Dimensionals, Glue Dots




Here are Brody & Drake......they got to ride in the tractor with Papa yesterday & check out their smiles!  We sure love our little farm boys!



Stamping, boys & more stamping!  That pretty much is going to sum up my week...with adding piggies in tomorrow night to my schedule.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment